Sunday 25 August 2013

We So Fly







I'm kinda annoyed and angry at myself right now because I dressed well to go for a shoot and my camera died on me after a couple of photos. I did manage to get one picture of a full body shot so, phew. Oh, and I can't help it. I dyed my hair again. I remember dying my whole head with Manic Panic's Enchanted Forest which was gorgeous on me but this time I tried with Directions hair dye. Anyway, today I'm finally wearing something I would usually wear out, mostly to school, paired with Rainbow Starr's Hip Hop Earrings. I love how colourful and fluorescent the earrings are, which kinda reminded me of childhood. You know, like those plastic alphabets we used to play with. Oh wait what? You've never played with such stuff before? Guess it's only me then. Because the earrings are so colourful, I toned down on my outfit by wearing a casual t-shirt which is a parody of Boy London (I bought it because I find it really funny). I think the design is originally by UNIF so it pretty much means I got a knock-off but whatever right? I like the tee anyway. Initially, I wanted to wear a simple crop tank with boyfriend jeans but I don't own anything similar at all so I went with my OTS Bonitas. 


Shop My Look:
Top and Platform Sneakers: Thrifted
One Teaspoon Bonitas: Nasty Gal
Hip Hop Earrings: Rainbow Starr
Cap: Kvlture


**UPDATE: I created a lookbook (finally). Be sure to fan me over there. I 'fan' back. http://lookbook.nu/zilcherie Thank you!! 

2 comments:

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. I read through every single one but am sorry that I couldn't reply to them all. You can leave me questions here and I'll be sure to reply. If you followed me on GFC, do comment here and let me know so I can follow you back xx