Thursday 11 July 2013

Treat her right. Eat her right.






Dollskill had a sale a few weeks back. I went crazy and bought some stuff. Loving this cropped pullover by Dimepiece. TR from Treat has been faded so it's kinda like Eat Your Girl Right. Which is pretty cool in my opinion. I always thought that I could never be able to afford UNIF. But, the Dollskill sale made it possible.. so.. yay *awkward silence*
I'm trying to go for a more casual look so I coordinated my outfit with a simple Beavis and Butthead clutch plus my favourite pair of shoes. 
Not a bad outfit for school and then head out for a date in my opinion. 


My Outfit

(tr)Eat Your Girl Right Cropped Hoodie: Dimepiece (here)
Mosh Shorts: UNIF (here)
Beavis and Butthead Clutch: O-mighty (here)
1339-E10 Platforms: Buffalo x Solestruck (here)
Retro Cat Socks: Available for purchase here


Signing off xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. I read through every single one but am sorry that I couldn't reply to them all. You can leave me questions here and I'll be sure to reply. If you followed me on GFC, do comment here and let me know so I can follow you back xx