Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Ben C Photography





Hi guys! It's been long. I'm back from Bangkok so here I am. Met up with Peiyi and Irene at Punggol last week for their shoot with one of my close friends, Benedict (Instagram @Benc-photography) While waiting for them to change, I had a few shots taken by him. These are my favourites! I also met with Ryan on the same day so 1 more post coming up. Kinda regret not bringing extra clothes to change so you'll have to bear with 2 posts of me wearing the same thing sorry :(

This outfit was just grabbed from my closet without me actually trying in on as I was in a rush. I'm glad they don't look mismatched (or do they....) Anyway, I have been looking for this daisy romper for ages and most blogshops sells this between $20-$25 but then I found this at Scape (Shop name Posh, level 2) for just 16 bucks. They have lots more designs too so do go check it out! 

**All shots are taken and edited by Ben C Photography. If you're interested to shoot with him, do send him an email or through his Facebook page for rates!**




4 comments:

  1. Such amazing dress you are wearing! Loving your cardigan especially <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, you're look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Beautiful photos!

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    Internetional GIVEAWAY!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. I read through every single one but am sorry that I couldn't reply to them all. You can leave me questions here and I'll be sure to reply. If you followed me on GFC, do comment here and let me know so I can follow you back xx