Wednesday 17 July 2013

Feel Me In Your Bones








It feels rather breezy nowadays and this cardigan kept me warm and cozy throughout the day (and night). HHS stuff feels so comfortable on me I never wanna take them off!! Did I mention I love oversized outwear? The skeleton print on the cardigan is soooo cute and I love how it gives off a edgy yet sassy vibe. Wore this over a simple crop top and high waist shorts. Missing a black and silver studded clutch so do try to imagine *inserts spongebob 'imaaaaaagination' emoticon* I thought that wearing spiked shoes would be perfect for this outfit. What do you guys think?


Get my look
Skeleton Cardigan: High Heels Suicide
L.O.V.E Crop Tank: Modparade
High Waist Shorts: My shorts are handmade so here a similar one
Jeffrey Campbell Shadow Stud: Solestruck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. I read through every single one but am sorry that I couldn't reply to them all. You can leave me questions here and I'll be sure to reply. If you followed me on GFC, do comment here and let me know so I can follow you back xx